Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello again

I Lost 1.4 kg last week, I feel very proud of myself!!!! I have been using my skipping rope, only starting out slowly and I have been swimming as often as I can. I used the wii this weekend to play tennis, bowling, baseball and boxing. Would you believe that a stupid little game can help you to lose weight?

I have not been writing down my food this week, so mental slap on the wrist, I am going to bring my diary to work today so I HAVE to write it down. It is really tooo easy to forget what you put in your mouth for the day!!!!

Anyway, weigh in is on Thursday, and I am confident that I have lost at least point 5, If I can keep this up I will look HOT this time next year. I am so determined to lose this part of me and become the real me that I can almost taste what skinny feels like.


Have a good one.

Love Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment