Friday, January 9, 2009


I got all my hair cut off on Tuesday so that I can kick start the new me. Then on Thursday I weighed in at Mum's....OMG.... I am 118.9 kilos and feeling so horrible. I can't believe that I let myself get this big!!!




Oh well, what's done is done and there is no point in crying over big macs and fries, now is the time to move forward and face some new challenges.




Step 1: Track what I eat


Step 2: Pre plan my meals


Step 3: EXERCISE, EXERCISE AND MORE EXERCISE




I will post how my first week went when I weigh in..... I am positive that I will have a loss!!!! I bought a skipping rope today and intend on using it tommorrow. I used my daughters yesterday and she almost wet herself laughing at a certain part of my body that was bouncing higher than I needed to skip.... little cow! looks like I need a sports bra very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment