Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello,
As I am the only person to read my blog.... that is sad.... I am going to let you know what I have been doing... I lost 0.7kg Thursday. So that is half of what I lost the week before. I am still very happy about that because a lose of .5 per week is healthy. So the journey continues!!!!

I used the wii last week, but not as much as the week before.. The other day I did some boxing, skipping and swimming, I have set myself a challenge for this week, and that is:

  1. Continue to write down what I eat
  2. exercise in the morning before work
  3. Stay positive. I will get to my goal
  4. Set a mini goal of 5kgs.... put something shiney on laybye when i reach my first mini goal

Well have a great day, and remember, you are what you eat.

How sad is the news at the moment? what sort of monster would go into a childcare centre and kill helpless babies? Thank god we live in Australia.

Happy Australia Day!!!!!!!, enjoy some lamb on the barbie.




2 comments:

  1. WEll done on the losses so far mate. I have been on holiday, so couldn't read any blogs! Chin up, I am reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the only one reading this blog **grins** Good work on your effort this week!!
    Like your goals - they are similiar to mine for this week!!

    Keep going - you are on the right track!!

    ReplyDelete