Sunday, January 25, 2009

I still haven't been tracking as well as I should, however I am still aware of what I am eating. This weekend I have been wii-ing (sounds good doesn't it) I Beat my husband at bowling, I beat my girl at baseball and my boy at golf, but I just can't beat my big boy at boxing.... It is soooo on!
I am going to make it my mission to whoop his arse, I may need to ground him from using the wii for about a month.... mmmmm... maybe two. LOL

I can't wait to weigh in on Thursday, that sounds weird I know, but I just want to see my efforts converted to a number on the scales.. Plus I need to beat my sister in the weight loss thing, I know that she has had a slow start, but once she puts her mind to it..... I will be toast.

Well have a great day, I will let you know how I go.... oh and thank god the kids are finally off to school tommorrow....... I may still have food in the fridge and cupboard by the end of the week... have you ever noticed how much kids eat when they are on holidays?? or is it just me?

1 comment:

  1. Your kids go back to school early! Mine don't go back till next week (3rd).... I can't wait! Griffin eats non stop! Luckily he has to go to school!

    ReplyDelete